Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 09:54:13 -0400
Hi Sandy,
I may not be the only one to write you about this, and maybe your vet
already told you this, but just in case-- I'm not an expert zoologist, but
Toughy really, really sounds like a baby mink, not a ferret.  Mink are a
solid chocolate brown color, with a little white spot on their chin.  It
definitely sounds like you saved Toughy's life, but if she is a wild-born
mink, she won't make a good house pet from what I've heard.  I would take
her to the nearest wildlife rehab, or call your local zoo or animal shelter
to figure out where to take her.  Kudos to you for taking the time out of
your life and making personal sacrifices to save her!

Regina

--
plz send all replies to [log in to unmask], regardless of where this
message appears to have originated...