From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:29:49 EST
>Shron, A REALLY great book is called Amulets of Acacia by William
>Meehan.  It's geared for preteen's I think.  But I enjoyed it myself.
>It's a good story, with a positive thread to it....
>I would bet your niece would love this book, I did.
>
>Robin

I got it from Robin!  I read it.  It's cool.  I'm sending it out to I
think Reb McFarlane now that I might have a few extra dollars this
weekend to do so.  But I know that she has been very busy.  Robin had the
idea of circulating the book to ferret friends, each signing the book
inside the cover.  So far we have two signed.  lol.  It's a book written
on a teenage level I'd say.  Very thin.... took me a couple days to read.
It'd day two days for a good reader to do.  Anybody up for this book and
fun thing to do?  Even if I do send it to Reb first, she can send it to
you (whomever) next!

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com