From:
Crystal Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:07:01 -0700
There was some mention of the Marshall Ferret Play Pen, and I'd just like
to issue a warning.  Don't let your little ones fool you!  We used it in
hotel rooms during our move across country and the kids were great --
only feeble attempts at escape.  HOWEVER, once we got to our new home,
Bilbo decided that he had had enough of the play pen.  One evening I had
them in it while I was unpacking in the living room.  (The room was not
yet "ferret proofed")  I thought they would enjoy being in the same room
with me and vice versa.  Well, I was wrong.  Pushing on the middle bars
with his front paws, Bilbo took several prep jumps, then launched himself
up to grab the top bar and swing himself over.  I think that I was not
entertaining enough and boredom was motivation for escape.  So, needless
to say, they need supervision even while in the play pen.  ;-)

Best Wishes,
Crystal
in Spokane, Wash.
with Baby, Bilbo (hey, ma! Look what I can do!) and Frodo
Missing the Zigmeister