From:
Tony ukferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 12:45:27 +0100
Monday was a great day out talking to people about ferrets and rabbits,
this year it was only a small display because of my back problem I
could not take all the animals I was hoping to plus there was a cold
wind.

The one of my dogs who is friendly was a great hit with the kids.

But the surprise of the day came when I took a rabbit, ferret and
dog for a walk all at the same time, and yes I did point out to the
public that these animals may not get on together if they were to try
it, as my animals were specially selected over many years for their
temperament and even if they were to own the animals on display they
may not act the same way with other owners.

Also some of the people who knew it all about ferrets kept telling me
that you can't keep two intact hobs together, so I had to keep upending
the two 5 year old boys that I had in the same indoor rabbit pen..

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/Tonys_Pets.html ..
Talk to us about feeding raw meat, keeping ferrets intact and
in natural conditions, to promote better health and welfare of
these animals
 ...http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
 ...The First Successful Libel Case
 ...http://technology.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1737001,00.html ...