From:
Alicia Gonzalez Legorreta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:09:09 -0600
Hello everybody,
I suscribed to this list a couple of months ago but had not introduced
myself.  This is a good opportunity since I want to wish everybody a
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS with lots of fuzzy love!

My name is Alicia, and I'm owned by two beautiful babies - Matilda, my
6 month old champagne princess, and Mateo, the sweetest dark sable, 3
months old.  We live in Mexico City.

These two little ferrets really have rocked my world, they fill my heart
with joy.  Since I'm a very new ferret mom, I am very happy I joined this
list, it's a big help.

A big hug and my prayers go to those who have lost a beloved little one,
or have one fighting an illness.

Happy Holidays!
Alicia Gonzalez