Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 00:51:30 -0000
Could someone, ANYONE, please help?  My little girl was diagnosed
w/insulinoma last Feb.  I was told by the vet that took care of her that
she should have a max of 3 mls of baby food a day.  Reason being that high
levels of protein can lead to kidney complications.  A few weeks ago, at
the same clinic, another vet told me I could give her up to 10.  I can't
get a straight answer out of anyone.  Recently, her insulinoma has started
acting up again, and I came across the gravy recipe.  Of course, the vets
have never heard of it.  How much should I be giving her a day?  I've been
giving her as much as she wants, but it's only been a day and a half.  I,
and my fuzzy would greatly appreciate any help/input.

Many thanks in advance,
Suzanne & Peanut