From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:03:48 -0400
Yesterday, Brad and I went to the Little 5 Points Halloween Parade.
Brad dressed in his pirate attire and I dawned full Zombie fashion,
including zombie eyes and lots of bloody gore. We came home late last
night and I placed my blood soaked scrub clothes on an old towel in
the laundry room.

Well, this morning a little blood crusted visitor crawled up onto the
bed. Yep, BART! the Zombie Weasel. Apparently, he discovered my clothes
and had a really good time rummaging through them. The fake blood is
not harmful, but it does stain. The blood that dried is crusted and
will just have to wear off with time, and since he is blowing his coat,
maybe the blood chunks will come out with the fur.

Yes, he DOES have an exclamation at the end of his name for a reason. :)

Lesley