From:
"c.a.g." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 04:52:54 -0400
This is what I get for not keeping up with my FML readings...

I have not read the FML for a couple of day and tonight I decided to go
through it looking for anything of interest... and I come accross a message
saying that something is going on in Bristol PA and all I know is that
Ferret wise will be there with stuff to sell..  now you see I live in
Philadelphia which is only a hop skip and a jump away from Bristol so here
I got all excited and was like cool!  I can go buy things I will have to
find out when it is and where and what not ..  then I read on October 7th..
I look at my calander and realise it is currently october 7th at 5 in the
morning ARGH!!!!!  so if anyone someone know just what the heck I am
talking about and can send me info on it ASAP that would be great...
Bristol is not very big so I may go and drive around there and see if I
see anything that looks... ferretish?  oh well thanks

Christy and the terrible two
Boo  "Mommy Spookey's playin too hard!!!"
Spookey "I was only trying to clean his ears!!!  Oh oh can I have a
cheerio?"