From:
Anastasia Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:30:32 -0500
I thought folks would like to know that in the new 'Best of 2002' issue
of Entertainment Weekly magazine, Dec. 20/27, 2002, the Verizon Wireless
ferret commercial was rated one of the five worst commercials of 2002.
Monica Mehta writes "What could be more disturbing than a ferret biting
a man's tongue?  And what does this have to do with cell phones?" (page
124) I intend to send a quick congratulatory note to Monica and EW.  In
case you'd like to also, the email address is [log in to unmask] or fax
number 212-467-1223.  Note that it asks that all correspondence include
name, address and daytime phone number.

Anastasia Kidd

PS: I sat up through the night holding my poor ferret China (~7rs, deaf
Dew) until she passed at 3:50 am Wednesday morning.  Thankfully she
appeared comatose throughout.  It was something I had to do, something
I couldn't *not* do for her, but I hope never to have to do it again.
Necropsy revealed there was nothing that could have been done for her,
but that's cold comfort at best.  I'll spare everyone the sad details.