Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:14:59 -0700
Hi guys! A few things to say.

-Does anyone know if ferrets can have echinacea and if it has any
beneficial affects like it does on humans?

-Is Nupro worth the money or does it not work?

-Thanks for the comments about Rabies vaccines, I still have more
research to do.

-I made my first successful batch of homemade duck soup without babyfood!
I was so excited when the fuzzies took to it immediatly!!  It's just
ground chicken, lamb fat, olive oil, and water.  I add 'tone and 'vite
before I serve.  Awsome!!

-My Dude is doing better, I have learned what makes him happy.  Thanks
for all the suggestions!

-A couple organizations/people that need help are Jeanne Carley
(legalization) and Tiny Prints on the Heart shelter (medical funds).

-I have been searching for the best copy of Ferrets Rabbits and Rodents.
Where did you all get your copies?

-There is an awsome new Duck Soup site.  Please check it out, it is
wonderful!  I have already learned a bunch:)

http://www.luckyducksoup.com/Recipe/index.php

-Did we all pick an organization for the $5000??

Hope I didn't bore everyone too much, thanks!!
Krista