From:
Toni and Robert Tilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:38:09 EST
Greetings to all you other ferret lovers and enthusiasts!

I'm writing to ask if anyone in the Minnesota Twin Cities area would like
to volunteer (or could recommend someone trustworthy) to take care of our
5 fuzzies from July 1 to July 8 while we travel to Franklin, NC for a
family reunion.

We would enjoy exchanging ferret sitting services with another ferret
owner, or would be willing to pay, but can't afford much.

We have 3 boys and 2 girls who are all healthy, neutered and descented.
One is 5 and a half years old and the others range from 10 months to a
year and a half.  In the past 10 years, my husband and I have had many
ferrets and ferret experiences and are quite knowledgeable in both their
health and sicknesses.  Our ferrets are caged at night and when we're
gone for more than a few hours but have free roam of our apartment the
rest of the time.

Any leads would be appreciated too....

Thanks and God bless!

Toni and Robert Tilley  ([log in to unmask])
proud parents of Quigley, Bear, Bunny, Cody and Pixie