Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:46:58 -0000
Hello All,

I'm new to your list and a new Ferret owner .  I have a 3 month old sable
Girl Named Pebbles She is A Joy .  She is already spoiled and thinks she
is Queen of the House which she probable is .  Anyway I was hopping that
some of you can give me some Ideas about what is the best thing to feed
her.  and some Ideas on what to use for her litter box.  I am using cedar
shaving but I read someplace that is a bad choose .  I love my little Girl
and don't want to do anything wrong by her so any help would be great .
also dose anyone know if there are any ferret clubs in Wyoming?

Grateful in Wyoming
Nancy