From:
Amy Nahirny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:19:46 -0400
Hi everyone!

I was watching Larry King Live a while back (yes I was slumming it), mostly
because he had Jack Hanna on with a bunch of animals.  And Larry asked Jack
about whether or not ferrets make good pets.... I was very excited at this.
But like everyone else Jack was uneducated on the topic of ferrets, and said
in a very serious tone "Ferrets are wild animals, and make terrible pets."
This made me furious.  Is there a way I can write Jack a letter and tell him
to get more knowledge on a subject before he answers a question?  He claims
to be an animal expert but presented himself clueless on this subject.  Oh
well just thought ya'll would like to know...