From:
DONNA J BROWN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:39:12 -0500
Hello.  A few days ago there was a post about ferret shows.  I noticed one
for April 18th in Croyden, PA.  Is anyone going to it or have any information
on it?  I called the phone # and I'm waiting for them to call back.

Ferris now is the proud occupant of a 4 level wire cage.  We found a metal
5 shelf system for $15.  Wrapped it in chicken wire and made stairs out of
hardware cloth.  Now I know why ferrets are called carpet sharks.  The
utility rugs we used for something to walk on are no longer secured.

Does anyone have any ideas of what to use as a litter pan?

Thanks.
Donna, Jeff, and Ferris