From:
Janice Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 13:16:35 -0400
Hi all -

Dayna's story about the little guy who had to have his feet amputated was
really very distressing.  If it was an adult that did it, lynching is
definitely insufficient.

However, it did occur to me that it could have been done by a child.  Most
children seem to have somewhat of a sadistic streak in them, or else they
don't comprehend that animals can feel pain.  If it was a child who did
this, its *parents* should be lynched for failure to teach or supervise
their child, and the kid should have to learn about consequences.

I thought about offering to adopt the little guy, but he's on the opposite
side of the country from me...

Janice Underwood                             Silk CGC [greyhound]
Schenectady, NY                            Kayla [sable ferret]
e-mail: [log in to unmask]      'Anaka Hina [albino ferret]