From:
Mick Burglass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 1995 13:15:16 -0400
I am posting this here after finding it on the Internet "ferret" newsgroup:

<<Subject: CBS Morning Show: Real Story
From: Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2 Jun 1995 13:24:17 GMT

Here is the real story of what happened to the infant girl reported on the
CBS Morning Show.  Also, it is interesting to note that they had to go back
10 years to find a supposed case of vicious ferret attack.  I just saw
something in the paper last week about a child mauled by Rotweillers.

Besides writing to CBS (address and phone #s posted previously), you may also

want to contact the Humane Society of US, West Coast Regional Office, P.O.
Box
417220, Sacramento, CA 95841, (916) 344-1710