From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 21:04:27 -0500
I've been in contact via email with a lady in Auburndale, FL. I don't
have a lot of information. She posted on our Crafty Weasel Facebook.
She saw that we help shelters by sending bedding and stuff, and
wondered if we could help her. After private emails, I've learned that
she wasn't needing bedding (which is mainly what we do) but she was
out of work, and was concerned about having food to feed her ferrets.
If you know anyone in that area that could help her, please contact me
and I've been given permission to give her information upon request.

I can't vouch for her or her situation, but I know that as ferret
owners we always try to help those in need, so hoping that someone
can meet with her personally and find out how we can assist.

Thanks,
Florence Love