From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:03:25 EDT
Laura had three reasonable and valid questions.  They were just simple
ones.  And Judy answered them directly.  I'm glad the questions were
brought up, because some people might not know who the calendar helps and
how the monies are dispersed.  I didn't see it as a personal affront.
Just questions is all.

And now thanks to Judy they are all answered and then some!  I learned a
whole lot about the project.  So even I was helped by the questions and
by Judy's answers to them.

I guess I never paid much attention before, because I've owned the
calendars and I like them better than some of the ones at the store which
cost more money.  They are high quality and I'm really happy with them.
I love the graphics etc ... real eye candy!!

Right now, I'm looking up at funny little face that Rob and Brenda Zupko
own on the FML. :)  It's really fun to put faces with names each month.
The calendar has been a great idea and I"m grateful to the people who put
forth so much hard work and creativity into it.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com