From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:56:13 -0400
Hi to everyone who wished my Savannah well with her surgery today.  I am
happy to report that the spleen was in good shape,although large, so it is
still residing inside her.  I had no idea a spleen was so large.  I got to
watch the surgery and it was most interesting.  She did have a "something"
on the left adrenal and we opted to remove the adrenal while she was
already open.  She is home and has eaten a little and is buried under 4 or
5 blankies in "sick bay" Mowgli(Little Guy) can't figure out what she is
doing up there in that cage!  Thanks for all the well wishes and good
thoughts for her.

Our good wishes go out to all with sick little ones and condolences to
everyone who has recently lost a loved one.

Carol, Sammy.  Miss Meeka Mouse, Baloo (Big Guy) Mowgli (Little Guy) and
Savannah Cecelia Moore (Savvy, Vanny, Blondie)