Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:18:30 -0700
Hi everyone,
First I'd like to ask Melody to email me a copy of the "Hey Weasel" song.
That was absolutely priceless.  I think we should contact Gwen Stefani
and have her do a video with the rewritten song and fuzzys!  Can you even
begin to imagine that?  LOLOL!!!!

I'd also like some ferret haikus for the book.  They were great!  What
a cool idea!  The new kittens are doing beautifully.  Mama won't let
Snapshot near them.  Poor Snap's nose has really taken a beating from
sticking it wear it doesn't belong.  But oddly enough, she welcomes
visits from the fuzzys who she purrs at and headbutts.  They don't seem
all that interested in the kittens though.

Take care all!
Kim
(still stuck in the belltower of the U.S.N.S. Comfort...sigh...)