From:
Darla Berg-Karagas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:29:08 -0700
Dear FML'rs

As you all know, Ferret Shelters/Sanctuaries are in need of hammies and
other ferret bedding year round, not just at Christmas.  With the extreme
amount of laundering the shelters have, extra hammies are a must.

I have been sewing hammies for almost 2 years now.  I'm not an expert at
sewing, and my hammies are not perfect, but the ferrets love them.  I
have donated quite a few of my hammies to shelters over the past year and
they have said that the hammies hold up wash after wash and that their
ferrets love them too.  All of my hammies have been donated in the past.
Now my favorite Shelter/Sanctuary is in need of some funds.  100% of the
money brought in by the sale of these hammies will go directly to my
favorite Shelter/Sanctuary.

I have two different styles of hammies.  The first style is made of
flannel on each side and 1 layer of premium cotton batting inside.  They
are approximately 14x16.  $7.00 each plus Shipping costs as you know,
vary.  It would be $1.50 to ship just one but if you would like more
please email me your zip code information plus the quantity you would
like and I will get you exact shipping costs.

The second style is a blanket hammy.  They are made of flannel and
fleece.  Premium cotton batting inside and an extra layer of fleece sewn
on the top up two sides to make a blanky that the ferrets love to crawl
under and cover up with.  These are 18 1/2 x 16 1/2.  $12.00 each plus
$2.00 shipping for one.  If you would like more than one give me your
zip code and quantity and I will give you exact shipping charges..

I will be adding new ones as I finish them but you can view the finished
hammies here.

http://pak06.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/
Login?event=DirectView&shareInfo=qehO4z9cYln1P35Er6c6L6k6BGNJPkLve8wkNnw
Gk2tWGd%2bBXiXp6w%3d%3d&pageName=AlbumViewFromEmails&locale=en_US

[Moderator's note: Above requires an AOL screen name and Windows.  BIG]

I only have 4 or 5 of each color.  You can email me and let me know which
ones you would like and I will put them aside with your name on them
until I receive your check or money order.  They will be shipped the same
day I receive your payment.  Please let me know if you would like them
shipped directly to your favorite shelter and I will do so along with a
gift card letting them know who has sent them this great gift.

Remember all the shelters and sanctuaries.They need our help.  Remember
those that need our help the most, the FERRETS.  Purchase a hammy or 2
today for your favorite shelter/sanctuary and give these fuzzies a nice
clean, warm place to sleep.

Thanks for looking,
Darla & the 7 precious fuzzies