From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:29:21 -0400
I just finished reading a post in regard to running out and "rescuing"
poor kits in fish tanks from pet stores.

I really do hope this wasn't in regard to Lucky's rescue(It's late and I
probably paranoid)  I just went in that pet store to see the babies, that's
how that started.  Another man & I were talking ferret when the clerk
asked me to look at the sick kit in the back.  I didn't rescue him with
the intent of him being another in my fuzzy family of 5(although I hoped
and prayed he would live so that I could have him come home)I rescued
him(did not buy him) because the conditions of the situation were
absolutely deplorable.  I was his apparant only chance for survival.
But like I said, I'm probably being paranoid.

Okay, I also saw where the idea to donate loved one's toys to shelters was
already given, sorry!

See Ya,
Sue & Crew, Princess, Tori, Oscar, Sammy, & Nikki
from the Bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Samantha, Boots, & Lucky