Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:10:07 -0400
Tonight there will be a new star in the sky as Murray makes his way to the
rainbow bridge.  He came to us as a foster but he was part of our family.
He wasn't a big guy but he was a strong old man.  He didn't take anything
from anybody.  He love to dook, and dance.

Sandee please find Isis, Ossi, Mr. Snowman, and Rusty so they can meet
Murray.  They will want the news from home.  Tell them all we love them
and miss them and we will meet again someday.

Murray your mom and dad will miss you.  Goodnight sweet Murray.

Lydia and Ben
Plus the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper,
Sassy, Woozel, Tubby, Duncan, Britney, Angel