From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:11:11 -0500
I am pleased to announce on behalf of the International Ferret Symposium
Committee that checks have been mailed to Support Our Shelters and
University of Georgia ADV Research in the amount of $4,000.00 each.

Our fundraising went way beyond our most hopeful expectations, and the
committee wants to again express our appreciation for those who made
it possible: our generous sponsors (Purina/Mazuri, Kit and Caboodle
Ferretry, The Ferret Store and Parrots of the World), our informative and
entertaining speakers, our wonderful volunteers, all the generous raffle
donors, and all those who attended and made this Symposium such a success.

Thank you all!

Randy Belair
Judy Cooke
Troy Lynn Eckart