From:
"Deborah W. Kemmerer, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 19:51:06 -0400
I have received an overwhelming amount of support from FML readers, and I
thank you.  I have also received a few emails that are a little scary.

Two days ago, my beloved dog Pogo died. She was only 10, which was
relatively young for a Miniature Pinscher, but she did have Lupus. I knew I
was going to lose her sooner than a normal lifespan, but I didn't expect it
quite so soon. It has been a very difficult few days, and I don't need the
added stress of all the controversy and debate here. Those of you who know
me know how to get in touch if you need me. Otherwise, I'm retiring from
the FML for awhile. Ordinarily, I enjoy a brisk debate, but I just don't
have the spirit for it right now.Maybe later.

'bye for a while,

Debbie Kemmerer