Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 14:07:50 -0400
If any of you remember a month or so ago I posted how my Smokey was
ailing. I followed most of the suggestions to make his time here
pleasant. His mate stayed with him till the end. He had gotten so thin
it was scary, but he was still eating and drinking and giving kisses.
He passed peacefully in his sleep with his mate on top of him. He is
now in our backyard with his favorite toys. His mate 'bandit" is doing
ok. We are giving her extra love and attention and she seems fine.
Thanks for all the help when I needed it.

Angela