From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:51:13 -0600
I read Susie's response with great interest.  Why don't those people that
were willing to take the old and sick little ones contact Carole directly
and work it out with her?  If you were willing to do it when we thought
there was a crisis, could you open your heart and home and do it now?
Please?  The little one's still need you.  And for those that were willing
to take in young and healthy why not adopt one or two or three now?

hugs to all. tle

Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity