From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:59:26 -0400
We used to have the plate Weasl 1 and kept being asked if we were lawyers
(including by lawyers), and once had a dentist (a very honest one who had
questions about a new partner of his) ask if we were ever asked if we
were dentists.

>but ones which are not serrated often do have the medication distributed
>evenly throughout so in that case crush them and divide the powder while
>storing it carefully

Obviously that should be do NOT have the medication evenly distributed.

Sigh, Ashling has been at the computer again.  :-) ;-)  BUT... for those
wondering, she really DID assess the Daily Show in Steve's "favorites"
using his touchpad, and she really did, according to the log go to Comedy
Central, then the Chappel show, and then to that rap site, and she really
DID type the Assskkkimmm" thing.  No fooling.  True story.  Sometimes she
is just plain eerie.  She is the one who years ago typed "frrrrt" on the
computer.  Again, no fooling.  (Less impressive when you look at what
letters are located near each other on the keyboard, as is this new
typing.)  Then again she may be channeling someone who is concerned over
the armaments stuff in Korea...  (Okay, that particular explanation for
her typing is made up.)

Ah, the Sukien has risen there?  No wonder she is annoyed.  She is the
sea feather, a salt water entity and does not like bogs.  Normally she
is quite good and beautiful.  Who put here there?

I can't help wondering with the Oracle and her shine and tequila, and
how these ferrets are acting just when the Brewce will enter... (Okay,
bad pun from an evening mead drinker)