From:
Linda Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:21:35 -0400
Hello all.  I posted about 4 weeks ago that my male ferret Kodo had to
have adrenal surgery.  It has now been 3 weeks since he had the adrenal
surgery but remains very itchy from the adrenal.  He is scratching so bad
that he is scratching himself open and leaving dig marks.  I am worried
about infection.  I was wondering what can be done to ease the itching.
It must be terrible and I hate to see him suffering.  I figured after the
adrenal surgery, that his itchiness would leave but it hasn't.  Please
help me ease his discomfort.  Thanks ahead for any help you can offer.

Linda and the ferret duo, Kodo & Tacoma

With love from me (Pinky)
And the ferret duo Tacoma & Kodo
(Ferrets leave tiny little paw prints on our hearts)
Visit my ferret web site @ http://www.hideyhole.org/ferretfrenzy
or my daughter & her fiance's at http://www.hideyhole.org