From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:30:59 -0500
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Finny's BG was 170 today!!  Yeah...we
can start weaning down the pred now.  He is steadily gaining wait, energy
and interest in his surroundings too.  Occasionally he will still have a
bit of seediness to his stool, but for the most part, they've been pretty
OK.  Funny thing though, since he's been sick, he simply HATES the cat and
dogs....he'll chase after them in a really aggressive manner, and I don't
remember him being that way when I first got him.  I guess he feels too
weak and vulnerable right now for these big creatures to be near him.  Last
night was ears & nails night, and I did him last, with the other kids still
hanging around.  He was fine with them!  I don't know if I'll ever be able
to re-intoduce him to living with the whole group again...for now he's
content to sleep alot, eat alot, and snuggle with us...giving many, many,
kisses.

Question....one of the ferrets pooped in the rice box!  I sure hope they
aren't going to continue using it as a littler box....that's a LOT of rice
to replace to get rid of the odor.  Any suggestions or experiences in this
matter?

Dooks to all,
Michele..with Finny waving his clean & clipped naked arm at ya'll in the
backround.............."this is where I had that dasterdly IV........but
not no more..Yeah!"