From:
KRISTINE WYLIE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 17:21:30 EDT
Pixie, my 2 year old female, has been sleeping alot more than usual.  I don
t know if she is just going through some kind of phase, but she has me
really concerned.  She is going to the vet on Monday but I was hoping to
hear from anyone on the FML who has seen something similar in their little
fuzzy.  She doesn t seem to have any other problems, she is eating OK (she
still comes running for her raisins), and nothing out of the ordinary in the
poop department.  She just seems to be asleep all of the time.  My normal
routine is to let Pixie and Moxley out when I get up so they can get some
exercise before I go to work.  When I come home for lunch they come out for
play if they are awake, alot of times they both sound asleep, and then when
I get home from work they are normally out until bedtime.

Mox never misses a morning or evening playtime, but for the past couple of
weeks, Pixie has been sleeping right through it.  Even when we play at night
lately, after just a short while out, I find her curled up in one of my
drawers fast asleep.  Poor Mox just follows me around because he doesn t
have his girlfriend to play with.

If anyone has any thoughts on this I sure would appreciate hearing from you,
e-mail me if you want.

Kris
Moxley (why won t Pixie play with me??)
Pixie (just let me sleep 5 more minutes please)