From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 18:15:11 -0400
[MD] Thanks for defending the info, THAT WILL help people regardless what
some are prone to think.  The last time I looked at my husbands uniform, it
did say Staff Sargeant in the UNITED STATES Marine Corps, not SSGT.  in the
Republic of China or Russia!  Thankyou very much.  I DO KNOW THE GOVERNMENT
UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL BECAUSE I AM A UNITED STATES CITIZEN.  Bred, born and
the last I looked live here.  I am totally against any organization, be it
military, state, city, or joe-blow across the street who thinks it or they
can trample on or over my BASIC rights guaranteed by the Constitution.  Wake
up America you are SLOWLY BUT SURELY letting those rights slip away.  I woke
up DURING VIETNAM.  I was but a kit then.  I DO BELEIVE IN THE DEFENSE OF
AMERICA BUT NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF MY HUSBAND, SONS, BROTHERS, AND ANY WOMAN
(WHO SUBJECTS HERSELF TO MORE DEMEANING MALE ATTITUDES.  THIS IS MY
OPINION.) Ask any VETERAN whose government agency who tells them thier
illnesses are all in thier heads.  I ask what's AGENT ORANGE, how about
BIO-CHEMICALS in Desert Storm?  Wake up people, First it was real live human
beings, now it's our FERRETS.  Anyone care to pick another, take your
choice.  Did you know that 95% militia are retired military, Humm, what DO
THEY KNOW, that our government are going to extremes to keep 'em QUIET!  Oh
the other 5% are racist zealots who make all militiamen look bad.  Now is
the time for a slight disclaimer, IN NO WAY, shape or form are anyone in my
household associated with any militia.  But we can never say never.  Again
my personal opinion, NOT MY HUSBANDS.  We agree not to talk politics, his
military job, or any potential opinions that could be lethal to our
marriage.  We have many other things to keep us occupied.  Anyway thank god
for hard hitting orgs like F.A., CFL, AFA, NRA, ACLU, and last but not least
NAACP.  PLEASE join an org. and let your VOICE be heard - UNITED WE STAND -
DIVIDED WE FALL.  We need to change the way CDC thinks about our FERRETS.
Start with the Morris Foundation.  Stay alert and be prepared for anything,
the next pet could be yours.

[CA DJ] I also use 1 liter and 2 liter soda bottles with water frozen in
them and then stuff them in old socks.  Oh don't over fill bottles to be
frozen and leave the caps off, untill water is frozen.

[Maggie] I have a pony-tail, 40ish, 5' 7, 145 lbs.,fert lover, only I'm
married and female.  Darn, but hang in there right around the right (or
left) corner is that very special someone, I truly beleive everyone has a
soulmate, be it man or beast - OK OK that was a joke, unless you like the
beasty type.  ;p Hee Hee.  No my husband doesn't wear combat boots to bed,
but he does bring out the big guns.  ;p Hee Hee.  Boy this has been a LONG
one.  ( Sorry BIG and I hope you don't think ill of me or that this is off
the wall.  It's just I value my freedoms, what little there is left and
dammit I don't want to lose any more.)

[Suki] On May 4th, 9:40pm CaCa time, son of CEAZAR, MELTDOWN was born.  Mom
SA'CE is doing fine.  She was to over caring and wouldn't allow him time to
eat, I guess being an only kit can be stressful, he's a FIGHTER, but now has
a foster mom.  Can't wait to bring him home.  I'll give him XOXOXOX's for
Aunt Suki.

[DS and the wrecking crew]