From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:19:22 -0400
The International Ferret Congress and F.E.R.R.E.T will be purchasing
a number of cages from Martin's Cages (Large Ferret Carrier model
CC-3018) for use for the rescued ferrets.

These cages will be on loan to Lori Sies and others who are assisting
in the care of these ferrets for as long as they need them. Then they
will be collapsed down for storage until needed for another emergency.
The cages will become the property of F.E.R.R.E.T.

We will initially be ordering 20 cages for immediate shipment to Lori
as fast as Mr. Martin can provide them. We thank him for providing a
10% discount on his already reasonably priced cages for this effort.

If you would like to help cover the cost of these cages, you can send
paypal to [log in to unmask], or send a check made out
to International Ferret Congress and mail to IFC c/o Linda Iroff, 46180
Butternut Ridge Road, Oberlin OH 44074. If we get sufficient funds, we
can buy more.

The ferrets are currently living in the cages from the McKay farm,
and we do not want them stay in them any longer than necessary.

Thank you.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org