"CONTESSA:-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 20:53:51 -0500
Hi.:)  I am a returning member of the ferret list.:)

Just a quick intro before I return to lurking.  I will graduate college this
year, my hobbies are riding horses (English style with an aim to dressage
maybe some hunting), fabric painting, computers (email/internet) and
writing.  I write historical novels and I have one that I have re-written
and submitted to Dorchester publishing at their request.  I hope they will
pick it up.:) I also own one cinnamon, satin, long-haired, ruby-eyed female
hamster named Fuzzymouse:).  I have noticed that our local pet shop (Penny's
Pets), is the best in the city.  Has a vet in on a regular basis to examine
all the animals etc.  and they all look healthy and happy.  I refuse to buy
pets from any other store in the city since they all look so inferior
compared to Penny's stock.  My question is, should I buy a ferret pair (2
jills or hobs) from a store or a breeder?

Selena [log in to unmask]