From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:27:05 EDT
The Oracle steps back from the still... er cauldron and announces to her
creature friends that the potion is done.  Before she raises the cup and
partakes of the fruits of her labor, Dippy comes bouncing up to her with
something in her mouth.  She takes the piece of paper out of her mouth
and see's the letters WRMQ.  Could this be a clue as to the happenings?
Must be!  So she throws the tiny piece of paper with the letters on it
into the cauldron adn stirs it in.  She then dips in and takes a swig.
The animals gasp as she sways, then dramitically lifts her arm to her
head.

"Woa is me, that I must go through the pains of drinking this TN potion
to see a vision... oh but I hope this time it's strong enough so that I
can finally rest.  It's such hard work.  But someone has to do it my
pets."

With that she stammers, and catches herself on a tree.  She then whips
around with large eyes.  She is now all seeing.

"PUPPETS!  I see........ I see........ I see....... WRMQ..... Wolfy Reeks
More ...nonono... Wolfy reads....nonono, that's not it she can't read.
Huh?  Something is blanketing my view!  Something large.  And... I'm
feeling gay... no, I"m feeling something will happen in May.  Yes, in
May, something is going to happen on day number.... number...............
lost it"

The animals let out a dissapointed sigh.  "Don't worry my pets and
puppets, we'll get it right in time, I promise.  I"m going to take a
rest, and then regroup.  So keep a look out for these announcements."
She lays down to take a snooze on a log, when Dippy takes off through
the woods.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/