From:
Mike Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 15:32:15 -0700
hi, I am having problems about ferrets' smell in the house.  I have
2 ferrets housed in the 2-story metal cages with about 1/2 inches
square(hope you know what i am trying to explain)...because the cage is
made out of metal so I use a plastic liner for the floor so they don't
caught their feet in the little square.  I change their bedding
materials(t-shirts, etc etc.) about once a week.....

can anyone of you share how you keep the smell away from spreading into
the whole house???

I found the plastic liner for the floor really don't work cuz my ferrets
just dig under it and bend them in half and etc...what other materials
can i use for flooring?  any suggestions?  I am thinking about changing
the cage to the enclosed kind so the smell stay inside...what should I
do???  thank you in advance!!!

mike