From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 1995 11:05:12 -0700
To the FML:

    I will be out of the country all next week for an assistance visit to
the Ana Mendez University System in Puerto Rico.  As this was a last minute
request by the Director of the AFIP as of last Wednesday afternoon - I have
been busy preparing several lectures for this trip, and have not been able
to get to my email since that time.  If you have sent me mail since then,
I'm afraid I have not had to get to it, and probably will not be able to
until next weekend at the earliest.

    During my absence, Dr. Weiss will be covering the FML...

Bruce Williams

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
Dept. of Vet Path, AFIP
[log in to unmask]  OR