From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 21:32:35 -0400
Harley's auction was a success, but not as much as we had hoped.  We raised
enough money for Harley to get the best care in Ontario, but not enough to
come to America.  Harley is doing really well though, and it's all thanks
to you and the FML supporters.

Over $600 American was raised which turned into $800+ Canadian.  This was
enough to get Harley to an Opthomoligst at the Teaching Hospital.  He's
doing really well and the vets here think he'll be cured soon :o)  For more
information on Harley, please see
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/harley.html

Also, in the past few days, our shelter has been overwhelmed with ferrets
being dropped off or abandon. Please see our adopt a ferret page at
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/adopt.html

It was because of the help of all of the ferret community that Harley was
able to be seen by Ontario's best.  It was because of you that Harley is so
close to being cured of this dreadful Bacterial infection.  It's because of
you, I'll be able to sleep through the night soon.  Thank you.  I don't know
how else to say it.

All my love, Randy

PS the 2 boys that were found in the park last week are doing better. The
little one is bouncing back wonderfully, but "Rusty" the bigger of the 2 is
not so well. Please keep him in your thoughts.

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick