Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:40:27 -0500
Simple green is so safe that when diluted a human can drink it.  The fumes
from it or when it is diluted is not bad at all.  I can use this around
Jim, (by the wa y for those who don't know he has chemical poisoning, he
almost died in 2000, du e to fumgation for Ants).  I also use another
product called Oxy-Gel, which is a safe product too.

"MEAN GREEN" is the one that is not safe to use around animals or even for
humans to inhale.  that it is so toxic it makes me sick and can't breathe
too.

I know about the "Mean Green" it had on the bottle bio-degradeable, which
it was misleading the consumer, but now the label has on it the Hazardous.
I have lost 1 ferret because of this product.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets
Missing Tazz, Shadow, Otis, Stover, Kodiak