From:
Khia M Eagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:44:49 -0300
Hello FMLer's:

I haven't written yet, because I haven't had any big questions, until now.
My husband and I have two male's, Duncan is 1 year old, and Maxwell is 14
weeks.  My question is, Maxwell is constantly chasing Duncan around the
house jumping on his back(mating position I guess) and biting the back of
his neck.......is this something to worrry about?

The pet store that we bought them from, Dave's Soda and Pet City, say's that
he might be "flashing back to when he was whole".  Is this a possibility?
Is there anything we can do to stop this?  I know that it get's on Duncans'
nerves very quickly, and he just ends up going somewhere to get away from
Max, usually to me to pick him up.  I just feel so bad for him.  Max is
extremely hyper and I know it's just because he's still so young, but I
don't know what to do about this wierd behavior.

Please, if someone can shed some light on this subject, please write back.

Also, my husband and I would like to make our home a little shelter for
ferrets that have nowhere else to go, sort of a halfway point, because we
then would like to find them good homes.  The only problem is that we don't
know exactly how to get started with this....can anyone help me here too?

I would love any input that I can get.

Thank you again.

Khia Eagan
Database Information Coordinator