From:
"K. Sherman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 22:17:47 -0500
Hi everyone! I hope everyone (in the US, that is) had a wonderful holiday!

First a quick update on upcoming ferret related get togethers...

This Saturday, December 6, is Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue's monthly
meeting.  The meeting is held in Melbourne at the Quincy's on Babcock.  The
meeting/breakfast starts at 10.  For additional information or directions,
contact BFLR or me.

Also this Saturday, Central Florida Ferret Friends will be hosting a table
at the Lockhaven Pet Fair in Orlando.  The event starts at 10 am and
continues until 5 pm.  Debbie Coburn will be there with lots of information
on her rescue.  Stop by and see her and pick up one of our brochures!
(Debbie's phone number is available on Pam Grant's list, so I won't post it
here.)

>From:    Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: holistic ferret article
>I just wanted to let all you ferrets out there that there's a interesting
>article in the Dec issue of Natural Pet.  In fact it's got a great picture
>[snip]
>Now speaking of holistic ferret care.  Anybody got more ideas on this?

Natural Pet magazine ("Holistic Care for your best friends") is published
by Fancy Publications Inc., 3 Burroughs, Irvine, CA 92618. For subscription
information call, (800) 735-9335. I am not affiliated with this magazine, I
just happened to have had a copy sent to me by a friend. Ironic, wasn't it?

For those interested in holistic treatments of their pets should subscribe
to the wellpet list. This list is for discussion of holistic or natural pet
care. Thanks to Laura Kline for telling me about the list!

To subscribe to the list send mail to: [log in to unmask] with this
command in the body of the message: subscribe wellpet-l or subscribe
wellpet-l digest.  I suggest the digest form be requested since there is a
large volume of messages posted to that list!

Deena...I just read your post about the 7 ferrets you were getting (already
have now) from BFLR. Since DD and Cheryl aren't on the FML, I will forward
your letter to them. Thank you for helping us out on this!!

Happy ferreting!

Susie Sherman
Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue
Melbourne, FL