From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:12:13 -0500
Hello...

I have had my two fuzzbitts since July of this year.  Last night I noticed
that Daggett, my 8 month old cinnamon boy had lost hair just below his
belly on both his left and right sides.  Basically where his hips are...

I cut their nails two nights ago and put ferretone on their bellies to
distract them.  I have never had a problem with Ferretone before... I read
(i believe it was on the FML) yesterday that someone thought they might be
allergic to their ferrets, but it turned out to be ferretone... Could that
be it all of a sudden?

This morning I noticed that he was losing hair on the middle of his tummy
just above the other two patches...not completely bald, but like little
peach fuzz almost...

Everything else appears to be normal...he's still eating like a pig and
drinking up a storm, poops are normal and he was still very energetic last
night for playtime...

I don't want to over react, but I know that hair loss is a symptom of a lot
of different things...and I can't help but be a little neurotic when it
comes to my little "demons".

Has anyone seen this before??
Thanks in advance for your time and help....

Leslie, Bean and Dagget.