From:
"Christine A Rietz (Rigdon)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 09:48:41 CDT
Hi.

I have been reading the FML for the past couple of weeks and have been
waiting to see if there was anyone posting from Iowa.  You see, in early
April, my husband and I purchased Martin (only to find out that we should
have called "him" Martina) and have really enjoyed having her in our family.
I believe that she would be even happier if she had a buddy.  Does anyone
know of any shelters located in Iowa or Minnesota?  After reading the views
on pet stores, etc.  I'd really like to avoid them.

By the way, before we ran out and bought Martin, I spent a lot of time on
the Web reading the ferret FAQ's and some personal Web pages.  Your
enthusiasm helped to make our decision to bring her in our home.

Thank you.

Christy

Ames, Iowa