From:
Risa Di Vincenzo P>[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:27:40 -0500
Hello!  I loved the Easter Ferret story/poem that someone posted recently.
I thought I saved it and can't find it. )-:

Could you please send it again.  Also I'd like to e-mail you privately to
request using it printed up at the Gimmee Ferret Shelter's Ferret Fun Day
event in ferret easter baskets.  The event is April 7th a week before
Easter and I'd love to include the poem in with some of the items I'm
baking and making for the event.

Please let me know!
Thanks
Risa