From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 05:52:27 -0700
We have been raising ferrets for almost 10 years now.  Even tho we are very
small, we try to keep track of what has happened to our ferrets.  So this
is a request for those people having Moonsong

Ferrets, please contact us and let us know whether your ferret is alive or
not.  I'm sure some of them have passed over the bridge, but as of this
date we know only of one.  That would mean our ferrets are still out there
at 10 years, 9, 8, etc. of age.  Need to know for genetic reasons.

Thank you

Judith
Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net