Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 12:35:39 -0500
Wow it took me forever to catch up with the fml.  I have a question.  I know
that female ferrets can be small but skippy is very tiny and I can feel her
ribs.  She still eats the same and is very very active.  Is it just because
winter is over and she lost her coat or is it because Bugsy is starting to
grow into his feet and become a Bigun.  Is there anyway that I can fatten
Skippy up just a little bit?  When I pick her up I feel like I'm going to
break her.

Thank you in advance for any information.

Cherri ("Skippy....yummies" )
Skippy ("Did mom say yummies?? Mom wait I'm trying to get out of the couch!")
Bugsy (What's all the excitement..Mom always says this yummies thing but
what does it mean? HEY she's got something)