From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:06:01 -0500
Peace to all from our Heavenly Father.  Amy and the others that have passed
from this physical world to the Spirit World of Heaven are more alive than
we who are still mortal, for they are no longer burdened with sickness,
pain, nor suffering, except for the pain of having to leave their
hooman-beans behind.  But rest assured, as sure as God Created all that is,
our beloved 4-legged owners are waiting for us when we mature unto Glory
and cross the Rainbow Bridge and enter into the eternal world of our
Heavenly Father, who loves all of His Creation, and desires to have His
loving creation return to HIM for all time.  Peace I leave you, with the
knowledge that I too have suffered the loss of my beloved fur- kids, but
I certainly expect to see them again soon.

I have a question that I have not seen addressed before, or else I may have
missed it.  Our Big Guy, Tipp, likes to lick the arms and then take a quick
nip.  His former hooman-bean said that they use to obtain salt blocks for
him to lick, and then his nipping stopped, like he is trying to get salt
from us and then try to cut into the main supply of salt.  Is a salt block
good for or harmful to a fuzz-butt?  Does anyone have any knowledge or
veterinary experience about this need in ferrets?  I look forward to your
answer (I'm not getting any salt blocks until I have a definative answer,
which may be never).

Finally, SANDEE, the sweet pvt.1st class of the FLO, before you took a
leave of absence, or I did, I asked about a little guy named Peanut- Butter
on behalf of my grandson, Donald.  Peanut-Butter might be with my beloved
Scruffee.  Donald misses Peanut-Butter, who was ambassador to the Oscoda
Area School System, Oscoda, Michigan (N.E.Michigan along Lake Huron).  If
you have time, please locate him, it would make my grandsons day to know
that PB is ok and still waiting for him.  Thank you Sandee.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans,18 furkids,5 canines & 2 felines