From:
Larry and Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:51:34 -0400
The emergency planning thread is exactly what I like about the FML.  We can
all learn something new.  The laundry bag is a good idea.

Let's keep the information coming.  It would be good to compile all the
ideas into a helpful pamphlet or something.  It might be a fund raiser for
the shelters, much like the book of poems/songs.

Speaking of poems/songs, I would like the person in charge of this book to
please contact me privately please.   [see the next post!  BIG]

Thanks for a great list!!!

Tequita Williamson
Ferret Haven
The Piedmont Ferret Association