From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:40:44 +1000
My cat uses the ferret litter box - unfortunately the main ferret litter
box is in my bedroom.

So I made up a sort of box out of MDF, two sides only so that the ferrets
have no barrier between them and the box ( the lazy little sods).  The box
has a fixed base, and a hinged lid so I can have easy access.  It is half
again as big as the actual plastic litter tray, which sits inside, (along
with newspaper around the tray.)

The idea was that with the sides being only 250mm (10") high, the cat
would find it uncomfortable to keep her head below the hinged lid and
would prefer to use her own litter box in the laundry.

*sigh*        I need to modify it and now try 8" high.

Regards
Sandra, Clover and Princess, and Gemma-the-cat