From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:06:14 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, missing or angeled
Silver-Sable-Angora-Albino-Cinnamon-Creme-flavored Fur-Kidlets...

(Dad?  Can I dye my fur?  "NO!"  But Pink is so *cute!*)

Help!  I've lost my mind!

No, wait...I found it--sort of.  There goes Jessica and Ghostie,
galloping away into the kitchen with it.  I hope they don't throw it in
the litter box.  I hate to have a "dirty" mind.

Anyway, on the happy side, I thought I'd let you all know that, for the
first time in several weeks, Stuffy has eaten an entire *SEVENTEEN (17)*
droppers of baby food voluntarily!!!

When I was trying to get him to eat the new stuff I had to buy when they
discontinued his Heinz food, he would only eat 1 or 2 droppers, then
fight with me, making me force-feed him.  Once I got him back on his
regular food, he immediately went up to anywhere from 7 to 9 droppers and
I was willing to accept that--choosing to feed him more often, to ensure
he got enough food throughout the day.  Tonight, I woke him up during
playtime (he was still sleeping in his cage) and brought him out to eat.
He ate and ate and ate!  I was giggling like a kid, because I was so
happy to see him voluntarily eat that much at one sitting!

When I put him down on the floor, instead of finding a nice warm spot to
fall asleep again, he went scooting off after Add-A-Kiss (the girl in
this play group), acting like a dirty old man again!  Go, Stuffy!!!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/